1. Jack Welch – Straight from the gut.
2. Stephen R. Covey.- The 7 habits of highly effective people
3. Steve Blank – 4 steps to the epihany.
What will they teach you?
1. Be proactive
2. Begin with the end in mind
3. Put first things first.
4. Think Win-Win
5. Seek first to understand, then to be understood.
7. Sharpen the saw
8. Trust your instincts
9. Candor in business is as important in business as in relationships
10. “Lead, follow or get out of the way”
11. Know no fear.
12. Find balance.
The sum of which is:
“There can be no relationship (business/friendship) without confidence, and no confidence without integrity.”― Samuel Johnson
Follow me on twitter for more updates on how to drive your altcoin / bitcoin projects forward http://www.twitter.com/angryadmean
Follow me on facebook for the same reasons: http://www.facebook.com/johnlasp